Traveling always brings out my soul-searching side, and this trip has been especially illuminating, since it’s the first big trip I’ve taken with my hubby. I’ve been digging deep on the things in life that truly fire me up. I started with a list of things like a good cup of coffee and an organized office. While those are things in life that bring me a bit of joy, they aren’t the things that light a fire in my soul, push me continually onward, and make me jump out of bed every morning. Okay, maybe coffee does get me out of bed in the morning. But if it weren’t for these things below, I’d just go back to bed. These are the things that fire me up:
- Living out love every day with my awesome husband.
- Cultivating a heart of gratitude.
- Connecting with other people who are committed to living above fear.
- Saying no to perfectionism and saying yes to diligent work with a heart of love and care.
- Walking by faith.
- Harmony in all areas–mind, body, spirit.
- Creating a successful business out of the things I love most.
I want to re-read this list every single morning. Life is too short to lose my vision to busyness.
What fires you up?
We’ve been in the English countryside the past few days. Ohmygooness it’s beautiful. And there are always these sweet songbirds chirping. Tomorrow, we’re off to see Stonehenge, Highclere Castle (where Downton Abbey is filmed!), and Oxford. I love my husband and I love traveling with him–we make the best memories together.